Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kalimantan Trip (Part 1)



Finally, my wish to go to Kalimantan was fulfilled.  i got a promo ticket from Citilink airlines. I told my friend there, Angga, to become the guide when i was there. Because my plane would depart at 7 o’clock, so I stayed in Juanda International Airport.

Tomorrow morning, my plane delay until 9 o’clock and all passengers were taken to Cafe Surabaya to wait plane maintenance (luckily, i didn’t have breakfast yet). on there, i acquainted with a santri (islamic student) who studied at Bangil. He told me that he would go to Martapura because his college was off. He also offended about ticket price which was too expensive. I responded wishly, even my heart said i was lucky because i got cheap price. When he washed his hand, i didn’t realize that he wore sarong. At 9 o’clock, we were taken back to gate 7, but the plane maintenance still didn’t finish yet. all passengers waited again and got snack (again) but the menu were some bread and a cup of tea. Finally, the plane took off at 10.30 o’clock. Good bye Java Island...

Inside the plane, i acquainted with my side who would visit his grandma at Banjarmasin but the ticket price was more expensive than one before (my laugh on my heart had been Masked Hero laugh on Crayon Shinchan series. Huohoho ). After that, i slept until arrived in Syamsudin Noor Airport. The airport was little and there wasn’t any plane there. I pray Jumat then i went to Duta Mall to meet Angga and Firman.

Duta mall is the only one mall on South Kalimantan. When i was there, a lot of people came here. We met at Solaria and had lunch there. After that, we went to the Sabilal Muhtadin Mosque by foot. This mosque was built at 1981. The location was on Martapura river side. I think the architechture of it seemed like UFO plane. The place for wudhu aparted from main building. Overally, this mosque was very unique. After pray Ashar, we went to Siring, the place where young people could hang out with their friends. On there, we could buy Grilled Corn. I served spicy sweet grilled corn. It was delicious but very hot. We ate it while saw sunset on the edge on Martapura river. After that, we went to Duta Mall again to buy book. I bought the psychnlogy book and it was my first book which I bought in Kalimantan. Hohoho… After shopping, we were picked up by Angga’s family.  (continued)


Sabilul Muhtadin Mosque
The Atmosphere of Siring Banjarmasin


The Grilled Corn





1 comment:

  1. just start blogging? keep blogging keep writing! makasih udah dateng ke blog saya Catatan Perjalananku :)

    ReplyDelete